Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

Traffic Jam lahhhhh

When he posted? David Cheong On 7:59 PM
No, this is not a rant on traffic jams that are always happening in KL, nor anywhere else for that matter!

Of course I wouldn't really mind talking on and on regarding the conditions of the traffic in our beloved KL city but lets leave it at that! What I'm talking about is the Traffic Jam event that will be happening this weekend in PWTC, or so to say from 18th-20th.

Wanna know more about it? Here!

And I'm sure you people know this that I have been shortlisted to be given a place in the event to showcase my blog for you people, so OF COURSE I'M FREAKING HAPPY!

But the main question is, are you coming to vote for me? Of course you are, why else would you be there! Come on, be a sport... Please???

Please pretty please with sugar on top *Cute cuddly Puss in Boots eyes*


Did I just sound pathetic? Ignore that! But for you people attending it, VOTE FOR ME!

For the people not participating anything, VOTE FOR ME!

For those who does not have any plans this weekend, VOTE FOR ME!

For those not coming, COME AND VOTE FOR ME!

LOL

Ok ok, it sounded really desperate but if you do vote for me, I'll give you nice pwetty angpau during Chinese New Year ok? Very nice angpau ok, look like this wannn.....


Got include 4D number inside some more! Dun play play! Bribing no forfeit wan right, big boss Stewie?? hahahaha

Anyways, enough of that for now.. Each participants will be given a RM30 iTalk credits for free and crap I seriously do not know what I wanna use it for.

Oooo, how about a new pc? Graphic Card? Weapons of Mass Destruction??

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Fine, it's just RM30 and it can't be used to buy REAL things but hey it can be useful too you know. Like chatting, talking, ermm chatting, talking and oh the cute cuddly Moji, the virtual pet!

Look at them, so happy can meet Moji..

It's so cuddly, I can just melt all over it, gimme gimme gimme! Ok, that sounded gay but hey it's pretty cute alright!

And the most essential, mobile blogging! Although I just have a K800i Sony Erickson phone, it takes cool pictures and I can use the iTalk buddy credit to do mobile blogging and send my cools pictures to my blog! Now ain't that cool or what! Malaysia's so far ahead in technological advancement already, fuyoohh!!

But seriously, how to spend the iTalk Buddy credits leh?

1. MOJI!
I know, he's tempting, he's hot, he's cuddly, he's cute and he has loads of items to buy for using the iTalk Buddy credits! Damn, this is the most tempting one ever among all!

2. Video Conferencing
Example, web cam lor. Can use the web cam to cam-whore also haha! But hey why not right. You get to see your favorite uncles and aunties, grandpas grandmas all over the world just by using this! Cool!

3. Making PC to Phone Calls
Now who says that phone calls can't be cheap these days! Seriously try it! damn freaking cheap wei, I also nak *drools*

4. Annoy the hell out of my friends!
Nah just kidding! Hahaha but I really wanna do it though.....

Last but not least, COME AND VOTE FOR ME!!!
*Voting is on 18th and 19th, ends at 4pm Saturday (Don't be late)*

3 Response to "Traffic Jam lahhhhh"

  1. curryegg Said,

    Hey! I want vote too! Gimme!
    Haha...

    Hi there. Saw your blog in innit. All the best to us oh..

    :)

     

  2. David Cheong Said,

    Hehehe why not we vote for each other, then it'll be more fun ma.. Looking forward to meet you there =)

    All the best to you too

     

  3. David Cheong Said,

    mishalisha - you yourself owe me McD wanna bising hahaha! I don't care, you're coming to vote for me =D

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!

    Blog Archive