Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

My 2008 Chinese New Year...

When he posted? David Cheong On 4:28 AM
My memory seems to be failing me these days. It's just not what it used to be you know. I keep thinking today is Tuesday but in fact, its Thursday! Not only that, I don't even know what date it is until someone freaking tells me and my mind will begin to sound like this

Eccentric me: OMG, it's the 31st! One more day till February. omg omg!! I'm still jobless wtf..
Chinesey me: 1 week left till Chinese New Year! Hurray, angpaus here I come buahahahaha.. Food, glorious food
Stomach: Screw you chinesey me! I'm getting fatter and all you think about is food!
Romantic me: 2 weeks left till valentines and I still don't know what to do.. Shall I bring her to mamak? Special mah...

And what does this tell you? I so need a life......

Anyways, this year's Chinese New Year will be a bit different from the previous years. This time, we'll do it steamboat style yeah baby! As far as I can remember, we've never held a steamboat reunion dinner before and it's gonna be so cool! It would be cooler if I could get my camera before it though.


Knowing that we will be having a steamboat dinner, my grandmother had to be the joker she is:

My grandmother: I boiled pig soup for the reunion dinner
My mother: But we're having steamboat
My grandmother: But your son likes it ma
My mother: We're having steamboat.. Don't boil don't boil

My grandmother: Ok loh
My mother: Steamboat already has soup in it loh, why you go and boil pig soup
My grandmother: Steamboat got soup one meh?
My mother: ........ Son, if your grandmother boils the soup, you're gonna have to drink it all
Me: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... Why can't we just have steamboat with that soup in it? New recipe mah
My mother: >.<

*I really don't mind trying it though*

2 Response to "My 2008 Chinese New Year..."

  1. I'm trying ways to pester my mom to not boil pig stomach's soup.
    LOL!

    Bake a cake for your Valentine. It's sincere and simple. =D

     

  2. David Cheong Said,

    Michelle - LOL, bake a cake ar? If I don't end up burning the hse then I don't mind lah hahaha

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!

    Blog Archive