Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

Begongeld??

When he posted? David Cheong On 8:02 PM
I had never been clueless or so confused with my decisions until now. Seriously this life-changing decision has me begongeld (a new word I created) to a point where nothing else matters. I really need your help people, I just need opinion from others before I do this.

I need some help please...

Pretty please?

Really do or die wan.....

*Eyes sparkles*

.
.
.



So? Blue or Gray??

Buahahahaha!!!!! I'm just bored......

*They're exceptionally clean ok =p*

8 Response to "Begongeld??"

  1. Anonymous Said,

    I'm just gonna click on the "flag blog" button now...

     

  2. David Cheong Said,

    ferron - Idiot! Takde kaitan also....

     

  3. Anonymous Said,

    None of it look nice... Go buy new one la. RED RED one for CNY. Jusco midvalley got 50% off wat. ahaha

     

  4. David Cheong Said,

    littlepolaris - hahaha I wanted to put red but then ermm don't want lah =p.. Not macho-fied enough hahaha

     

  5. 3POINT8 Said,

    royal, i think its time for u to get new undies...

    listen to polaris, get some red ones for CNY

     

  6. David Cheong Said,

    3point8 - I might as well dye my hair red also. Hmmm not a bad idea hahaha

     

  7. Grey looks dirty.

     

  8. David Cheong Said,

    michelle chin - as in dirty awesome or dirty dirty... hahahaha!!!!

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!

    Blog Archive