Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

I have an addiction...

When he posted? David Cheong On 12:18 AM
I'm addicted to music...

Yes I am proud of myself cause I stole that line from Will.I.Am haha. I'm going through the music phase again...

I've never mentioned this before but once in a while, I listen to every single music in my h/d for well one whole round and it takes me weeks to complete it. Sometimes even months if I'm not careful and listen to the same album over and over again and yes I download songs by their albums as I'm not selective. So by now you could imagine how many thousands of albums I have *wink*wink*

Now if only I could fit all of it in my Ipod Shuffle and you'll definitely see me doing this with Backstreet Boys filling my ears:

Photobucket

Well, maybe not......

*I give you permission to slap me damn kao hard if you see me doing that*

2 Response to "I have an addiction..."

  1. Quickening Said,

    I would slap you hard for doing that but I don't think I could stop at one slap... :P

     

  2. David Cheong Said,

    lol, idiot! hahahaha but still thx for taking up the offer anyways :p

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!

    Blog Archive