Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

Oh My God!!!!

When he posted? David Cheong On 7:59 PM
Was going through the list of contacts I have on msn when I saw a msn nick that smacked me right in the face like a dick which says, 'My well is running dry'...

Oh my god, my well is running dry too! Maybe need to resort to ah long already.. Valentine's is coming also...

1 word, OMG!!!!

Sigh, the world is so materialistic these days.. So expensive, everything also increase. Petrol price increase, semua pun increase. Banyak sakit hati horrrr......

Really need to get some money already lar, can resort to robbing bank ar? Who wanna pakat with me?

Or if not also suggest bank lar can?

=p

*hahahahaha*

2 Response to "Oh My God!!!!"

  1. Or you can sign up for the KEDAI.TV and earn £20 from us for trying out stuffs!

     

  2. David Cheong Said,

    mishalisha - hahahahaa =p yeah lar true also :)... why don't you give me your gold and I sell it =D

    seo engineering 101 - yeah sure, I'll check it out =)

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!

    Blog Archive