Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

Facebook is really annoying

When he posted? David Cheong On 7:31 PM
Don't you think so? Everyday Every second there will be a new request on some stupid application and it's ANNOYING!!!!!!


Now if they were smart and would let us have some kind of check box on the side to check every single freaking thing and just click once saying 'WE DON'T WANT IT!', I wouldn't be that annoyed. But, they're stupid... And worst of all, they're using Java applet and it is sloooooooooooooooooowwwwwwww....

=.=!!!

How slow? Slow until I can freaking die and they will hang for no apparent reason. Think I wanna quit facebook already, it's not like I frequent it. I only joined cause I was bored and when you're bored you tend to do stupid stuffs!

So shall I? I think I shall...

*Feeling annoyed*

4 Response to "Facebook is really annoying"

  1. Anonymous Said,

    Agree with you! Facebook is annoying sometimes. Ppl keep sending me requests and all. And then those ppl with LOTS of application, their page take such a long time to load wtf

     

  2. David Cheong Said,

    jac - that's the thing. If there was a setting that will block people from sending me applications than I might consider continuing but sad to say no.

     

  3. Anonymous Said,

    Don't think so fast... Friendster got application nowadays... :P

     

  4. David Cheong Said,

    wong - at least they provide options to whether or not a user will want to add any applications... =) thanks for the info btw

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!

    Blog Archive