Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

I'll be a good boy, so please give me money....

When he posted? David Cheong On 9:57 PM
*sob*sob*

No email from Nuffnang, so that means I won't be getting any ad's for the week after tomorrow

=(

Why? Advertisers jangan lah benci saya, I'll be a good boy ok?? *wink*wink*

Anyways I was in Innit when I saw this comment,


Then it got me curious so I went and checked it out and oh low and behold

Ta da!!

I'm the first among others! I'm corrupted! I'm officially corrupted to the max... It's not like my post was actually about the title but if you did see my previous post titled 'Deep in thoughts' it did contain some of it but it's entirely different! What can I see, the only way to attract people's attention is to first and foremost write something they'll be interested in isn't it?

So no offense if you think I was conning you but every title I put somehow has a bit of relevance in it..

=)

On another note, a good question came into my mind, should I work during Youth 08 on Saturday and enjoy the rest of the days at the event or shall I just skip the work and enjoy the Nuffnang community event 'Traffic Jam'.

Decisions, decisions, decisions...

Maybe I might work, hopefully the timing will be ok lah.

So X, please set the timing right for me lar pretty please. By the way, just to let you people know in case you don't the event is from the 18th-20th January showcasing many things related to the youth these days and many events too are set up just for you! So if you think you're young, hip, then you'll definitely don't wanna miss this cause I won't...

Check out here for more info

*Advertisers, saya mahu ad's boleh? Hahahaha*

4 Response to "I'll be a good boy, so please give me money...."

  1. Boss Stewie Said,

    awww!!!!

    alright.. tell u what i'll suggest u to some of our advertisers for the next week's campaign ok?

     

  2. David Cheong Said,

    Thanks big boss! Thank you, wuv you very much haha kidding =p...

     

  3. vanessa Said,

    LOL. Hello fellow Nuffnager. :D now you must be glad to get your Nuffnang ad. :D

     

  4. David Cheong Said,

    vanessa - Yeah, now very happy already =) I can die with joy hahaha

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!

    Blog Archive