Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

iGod! Try chatting with God

When he posted? David Cheong On 4:31 PM
You know, I have always wanted to have a chat with God ever since I was a wee lil kid. When my friend sent me this link, of course I was eager to check it out. I mean, how cool would it be to be able to chat via msn-like with God. So here was my conversation with God....


And it just got really weird....


I think I really do need to repent........

8 Response to "iGod! Try chatting with God"

  1. Quickening Said,

    Hey! Ask God what happened to Mrs. God. And if there's a discount on sins performed on certain days. :D

     

  2. Well to be honest when I first saw it I found it interesting then later i foudn it annoying

     

  3. k0k s3n w4i Said,

    I visited this site last year.

    The thing sounded uncannily like some Christians I know.

     

  4. David Cheong Said,

    quickening - LOL why don't you try it and let me know hahaha!!!!

    aronil - try Maybanks one and see if you could spam it like hell =p

    k0k s3n w4i - I feel so 'katak dibawah tempurung-ish' My friend just only asked me to check it out.. hahaha!!!!!!

     

  5. Accyee Said,

    HAHHAHAA WTF u're going to hell man hahahaha!

     

  6. David Cheong Said,

    abby - I know.. I definitely am sigh >.<

     

  7. Accyee Said,

    hahaha lets repent now!

     

  8. David Cheong Said,

    abby - ermmm see how lah! hahahaha

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!

    Blog Archive