Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

Lazy to dress up pc lar boss..

When he posted? David Cheong On 4:59 AM
Do we really really need to dress up our pc? Cannot just leave it like that ar? Like that hor, I might as well take my 'never-before-worn' Smiley underwear boxers and just put on top of the monitor can?

Some people may recognize this hehe..

Describes my blog mah, full of crap! Hahahahaha.... Maybe look like this leh =p

Got natural hair dye some more...

Cool or not? Or maybe we give it some style lar, side parting ok?


See, so macho-fied =D

*Sorry lar big boss, lazy to make my Traffic Jam pc nice nice leh =p*

4 Response to "Lazy to dress up pc lar boss.."

  1. David Cheong Said,

    Hahaha NO! Not nice =p never worn before also wakakaka

     

  2. hahaha that is so cute!! you have smiley undergarments :P

     

  3. David Cheong Said,

    Hahaha not cute ok! never worn before.. Friend's actually bought it for me for my bday as a joke =p

    But I'll let u in on a secret, if you're coming tomorrow to pwtc, you can see it too hahaha

     

  4. Anonymous Said,

    Haha.. i see your boxers here at the booth! Is it a coincidence the blog in the booth behind yours is called "Under the boxers"? LOL!

    BYE!

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!

    Blog Archive