Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

My PR rose..

When he posted? David Cheong On 11:31 PM
Yup, it rose from 0 to 2..


I had no idea it did till I scrolled down to see. All these while I thought my PR was 0, it was 2 haha! I didn't know my blog content was good enough to get a PR but hey it shows that if I can do it, so can you! Maybe from now on, I'll concentrate on bringing on good blog content that people would read instead of filling it with crap like 'some' people mentioned before haha!!

Anyways, it's a good motivation so expect better post to come..

11 Response to "My PR rose.."

  1. curryegg Said,

    congratulation on the PR stuff...
    I am sure you can blog well... Gambate.. ^_^

     

  2. David Cheong Said,

    curryegg - haha thx... so bila nak minum hahaha, me damn sien at home lah =p

     

  3. 3POINT8 Said,

    must be because you blog everyday. can see that u very sien at home..

     

  4. PR = Public Relations.

    Pfft.

    Congrats anyway.

     

  5. Twiggy Said,

    ohhh!! good for you!! I wonder what you did to push your PR up? :D

     

  6. Anonymous Said,

    good for you but not for NN since NN will count the unique visitors and ctr rate..btw..congrats again and work hard to buil links to get at least PR4 in the next page rank update..

    regards,
    xbrain

     

  7. David Cheong Said,

    3point8 - don't lah reveal my secret hahaha!!

    michelle - SWT, don't lah sampai say until like that >.< it's not called public relations k! It's called ermmm, fine public relations hahaha.... thx

    twiggy - Lol seriously i do not know myself

    xbrain - thx.. hopefully it does too!

     

  8. BB COMMUNITY Said,

    congratulation~
    and celebration~
    lalalalala~
    wahaha~ add oil o, keep the right work!

     

  9. lankapo Said,

    hehe I thought u got PR 5 hehe
    but PR 2 is better than me
    My pr is still zeroo , telur

    poor me :(

     

  10. David Cheong Said,

    bb community - LOL thx yea, added pressure already haha

    lankapo - LOL pr 5 ar? I wish lor hahah!!!!! nvm lah, i'm sure yours will increase.. I didn't realise also for mine haha

     

  11. Woi woi heheh congrats on the increase.. only ppl like us online all day will understand wth we congratulate one another on an increase in pagerank or traffic haha. Make sure you got more stuff going on now.. hehehe .. power on to shortness..

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!

    Blog Archive