Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

Top 5 decorated PC's in Traffic Jam!

When he posted? David Cheong On 8:59 PM
You know, I feel stupid if I were to introduce my Youth 08 PC alone just like that and asking you all to vote for me! Heck, if I were to post my decorated PC, I might as well do it the legendary way.

Presenting the 'Top 5 decorated PC's in Traffic Jam!'

*Disclaimer: This post is all biased, solely based on my opinion! So, if you have any dissatisfactions, I don't really care haha*

5. Quaintly.net (Pink Pau)


Pink Pau definitely has to be in the list! Come on, what else describes her blog better than pink post-its! It perfectly describes it and I like simplicity and straight to the point designs! So, Pink Pau definitely deserves the number 5 spot!

4. 3Point8


A guy with a pink poster? That's so wrong dude but that's what got you into 4th place! It's bold and it speaks your mind just like your blog! And the poker cards, 3point8 definitely has a thing for numbers and I think that's what confused me when I put him in here in the first place. But still, 4th place goes to you!

3. Doink-justme


Ok, I really really like this decoration! It was the most catchy eyed deco among all, so colorful and cheeky! As her header says, 'Simple girl with Simple needs' this girl definitely does thing's 'simple'. And because of that, 3rd place to you!

2. David Cheong (RoyalShortness)

Yes this is mine!

Come on, what would the meaning of this post would be if I would not have added my very own deco and made it go straight to at least number 2! Of course there is another that I like better than my own but still who else decorates their PC with boxers people!

None other than me! My blog, full of crap, bold and ultimately shitty! That's why, number 2 will indefinitely go to ME buahahaha!!!!!

And now presenting, currently at number one spot of the Top 5 Decorated PC's in Traffic Jam,

.
.
.

Curryegg, owned by Miss Curryegg herself!


Hey come on, I told you I like simple alright! I really like her deco, not much of thinking and really pointing out her blog! And besides, it's creative especially in the stomach section. If I ever feel hungry, maybe I go steal her eggs

=.=!!!

Fine, no nice way of putting it but you get what I mean.

You very nice right Miss Curryegg, boleh pinjam telor?

*If you're still dissatisfied, make your own top 5! Haha*

14 Response to "Top 5 decorated PC's in Traffic Jam!"

  1. pinksterz Said,

    wah so happening! how i wish i can be there :(

    eh so you people are supposed to decorate yor pc according to represent your blog ka? :O

     

  2. curryegg Said,

    Hello david!

     

  3. David Cheong Said,

    pinksterz - Yeah! Something to attract people like that lar. Not exactly a requirement but very fun to do hahaha...

    Yeah, if only you could be here, could have one hell-of-a blogger party =D

    curryegg - Hey back to you, your egg's very tempting lar! Was hungry just now, nearly wanted to steal and cook! If I starve can steal? Hahaha

     

  4. curryegg Said,

    Hello david...
    Now I know who you're! You're decoration really catch my eyes leh... Glad that you left me a message in my Cbox.

    Thank you for the Top 5 list.. Lol.. Thank... BUt I've done some changes on it. It is complicated now and I guess I won't deserve the 1st ranking anymore.. *sob*
    cos you don't like complicated design right?
    Lol..

    Hope to meet you and say hello to you.. ;)

     

  5. David Cheong Said,

    Curryegg - Noo, I wan eggs =(

    haha, nvm lar I still got old picture and too lazy to change already so you still number 1 lar hahaha

     

  6. Anonymous Said,

    i saw telur 1/2 masak..ermm~~~

     

  7. David Cheong Said,

    flux - haha, tomorrow we go eat together gether k! We'll have steamboat with telor 1/2 masak. Darn nice =D

     

  8. pinkpau Said,

    hahahahhaa actually i didnt decorate my own pc!! i wasnt in KL on thursday, so Yat of jenkinyat.com helped me to do it. thank you for putting me on your top 5 list though :D

     

  9. David Cheong Said,

    Pinkpau - Haha serious? Lol so will you be coming for the event today? Lol no problem, what can I say.. Very interesting deco ma hahahaha =p

     

  10. Anonymous Said,

    All fugly...

     

  11. David Cheong Said,

    antirust - Hey, don't be mean! Everybody has put in a lot of effort into making it all fun! So I say screw you and your comment!

     

  12. Anonymous Said,

    thank you for putting me in the top 5
    list. =)I didn't expect to be in any list.

    music to my ears, that my effort was appreciated.

    welcome to my humble blog. =)

     

  13. David Cheong Said,

    Doink - Not a problem actually.. I really did like your design. And congratz on winning the award hehe.. Looking forward to reading more and more interesting posts from you in the future =)

     

  14. Anonymous Said,

    thank you in advance for supporting my blog. =)

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!

    Blog Archive