Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

I am selected!

When he posted? David Cheong On 3:08 PM
Yup, I was!


The thing is, I really have no idea what I'm gonna write about in participation of the Youth 08! Seriously I'm pretty bugged right now! Suggestions? Any?

I'm so screwed, hopefully the others will have a much better situation than i do...

2 Response to "I am selected!"

  1. Ezray Said,

    hohohoh..congratulation man~!!!! XD

     

  2. ShuKuen7788 Said,

    erm...
    i also got similar email i think.
    The title got FW: de...
    I don't think i got take part for Traffic Jam Leh..

    http://shukuen7788.blogspot.com/

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!

    Blog Archive