Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

Shopping to women is just like sex to men..

When he posted? David Cheong On 1:25 PM
Guy 1: Hey, what's up with women and shopping?
Guy 2: Huh????
Guy 1: No lar, my gf arr always like to shop... Always shop like that die lar
Guy 2: Hahaha =p You've got many things to learn! Shopping to women is just like sex to us guys..
Guy 1: lol
Guy 2: Yeah lar, correct what.. You see, shopping is just as pleasurable and orgasmic to them like sex is to us! 80% of the time, us guys think about sex. Everything is related to sex, but what is imprinted into women is shopping! If they're always thinking about sex then 'hai lat' lor.. The world will be overpopulated
Guy 1: Hahaha yeah I get you..
Guy 2: You better not tell that to any girls you know ar, later you kena then you know =p

This was a chat between me and my friend in which he does not understand why women loves to shop! Actually I don't too but what the heck. It's fun messing with people =p

Anyways, just came back from an awesome lunch in Pandan Indah, KL from a local shop that specializes in Pan Mee. Shop's name is called 'Bao Bao' I think =p

Have always like to go there and eat, maybe cause I find it nice. Some of my friends agree and some find it so so only who knows right =) Check it out for yourself, if you do not know where it is sorry I got no address haha =p

2 Response to "Shopping to women is just like sex to men.."

  1. Zendreus Said,

    Haha, I think your female friends are gonna beat you up for this one. XD

    But true, I guess it does KINDA make sense. Haha.

     

  2. David Cheong Said,

    Zendreus - Seee, I knew people would agree

    mishalisha - WHAT =p

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!

    Blog Archive