Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

Bathing dog means bathing self

When he posted? David Cheong On 5:11 PM
Ughhhh I'm all wet and drenched......

Just look at that idiot smugging at me!

Darn it, I hate bathing my dog! He get's to be pampered with all the blow-drying, massaging, molesting while I have to molest clean myself while I bath!

So now, I'm doubly clean! Once during the dog bath, another during my personal bath! Anyone wants to smell me? hahaha

4 Response to "Bathing dog means bathing self"

  1. Im[a]She Said,

    lol..he's so cute...

     

  2. David Cheong Said,

    Lol he is! But irritating also haha

     

  3. Im[a]She Said,

    maybe he just needs your attention thats why he's behaving that way...

     

  4. David Cheong Said,

    Hehehe sometimes yeah, sometimes he's just annoying =p

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!

    Blog Archive