Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

Bathing dog means bathing self

When he posted? David Cheong On 5:11 PM
Ughhhh I'm all wet and drenched......

Just look at that idiot smugging at me!

Darn it, I hate bathing my dog! He get's to be pampered with all the blow-drying, massaging, molesting while I have to molest clean myself while I bath!

So now, I'm doubly clean! Once during the dog bath, another during my personal bath! Anyone wants to smell me? hahaha

4 Response to "Bathing dog means bathing self"

  1. Sumandak Said,

    lol..he's so cute...

     

  2. David Cheong Said,

    Lol he is! But irritating also haha

     

  3. Sumandak Said,

    maybe he just needs your attention thats why he's behaving that way...

     

  4. David Cheong Said,

    Hehehe sometimes yeah, sometimes he's just annoying =p

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!

    Blog Archive