Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

Murder me quick cause I'm in pain

When he posted? David Cheong On 10:14 PM
I know my posts of the Youth 08 hasn't really been at all systematic but I think I'll slowly go through it one by one with you guys as I have heaps of pictures and loads to edit! Seriously, when you go for all 4 days (Including Thursday just to take a peek) you're bound to have loads of pictures, you're tired, grumpy, and especially full of shit (aka crap) but nothing wants to come out....

*Faster come out larr*

But perhaps I should really start with something simple...


ZOMG I met Hannah 'Pretty' Tan today!

But she still looks better up close rather than in a picture. But who cares anyways, better have good memories of a single (at least I think so) Hannah 'Pretty' Tan than a future-unsingle one right. I couldn't ask for more hehe....


But still even though I've been going out for 4 days straight, not enough sleep, can_die.com, legs paining like shit, it was all worth it cause you know why?


I get to murder Obi-Wan Kenobi Young Qui-Gon Jinn the way nobody else could!

*Why must I keep calling him Obi-Wan when he isn't. Cause he looks like him thats why. Damn!*

5 Response to "Murder me quick cause I'm in pain"

  1. David Cheong Said,

    Who talking about her getting married, I'm talking about the future lar hahaha!!! Besides, how many times would I be able to meet Hannah Tan anyways lol so might as well say first hehehe =D

    I know Sarah getting married to him ar, dah lama tau ady what!

     

  2. Anonymous Said,

    Oh darn, i didn't meet Hannah! Hmm, but i think even i met here.. i wouldn't have dared asked her for a photo together. ><

    Other than the Traffic Jam party, Saturday might just have been the most uninteresting day to come. But of course, going on all 4 days would have solved that problem.

    When did obi wan/quek con jin (however you spell it) come? Sunday? During the fashion thingy? Darn again..

    p.s. Took your boxers home? HAHA!
    p.s.p.s. Good luck with your um.. shit. :P

     

  3. David Cheong Said,

    usws - LOL, it's not like I had anything to do that's why as lifeless as I was, I went only lar! hahaha...

    Yeah, it was sunday and omg the lightsaber is so cool! Makes me feel like getting one too and yes I took my boxers home haha!!!

     

  4. Oh no! Me no want boxers!

     

  5. David Cheong Said,

    Michelle - LOL

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!

    Blog Archive