Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

It's a sign I'm getting old,..

When he posted? David Cheong On 11:00 PM
Cause I'm freaking tired!

Or maybe it's cause I've been going out everyday for the past few days from morning till night and I didn't sleep at all yesterday!

How to sleep, lousy backache arghhh...

Serious sign of getting old already. Anyways, saw this cute chick (I think she's cute, mind you) at the Traffic Jam party today but susah lar surrounded by all her friends haha! Never mind, not like I'm really desperate =p

Think before I go just post a picture lar!

V-Rec Team at Youth 08

Sigh, sleepy bye bye already lar, memang cannot tahan!

*She's sooo cute, I wanna get to know her but I think she got bf already sob sob*

4 Response to "It's a sign I'm getting old,.."

  1. 3POINT8 Said,

    eh....your innit post mentioned something about curryegg.
    Visited the post and nothing is mentioned about it.

    I also want to snatch away her PS2!
    lucky fella....

     

  2. David Cheong Said,

    3point8 - I just say I wanna steal it, I didn't say anything about posting about it LOL

     

  3. curryegg Said,

    I am sleep too le... Tired..
    However, I am glad to meet you guys.. SUch a sporting guys.. ;)

    Wah... I saw something about curryegg PS2? Back talked me? Lol...
    Psst... Wondering who is the hot chick that has caught your attention.. Mich? Chingy? Etc etc? Lol...

    ;)

     

  4. David Cheong Said,

    curryegg - Hahaha got lar, you will never know =p... But hint, she looks different from the other girls hahaha!!!!

    What, where got backstab you =p, enjoying your ps2 now ar?

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!

    Blog Archive