Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

Tired tired tired...

When he posted? David Cheong On 10:42 PM
So tired....

Was out and about all around KL just now. Went and dropped by at PWTC to check out the place and it's still not finished yet even though it was nearly 6. Looks like they're all burning some midnight oil tonight haha!


The initial place looks great, Nuffnang's booth as well as the 100 PC's are just right beside the escalator so it's in the view of the people coming up/down. And that's why the people who came today got to book PC's that are in a strategic position, I even got mine =D (Whoever steals mine will suffer punishment from me, buahahahaha)

In KLCC

For those of you who hasn't booked yet, it's ok! Come early tomorrow, still got time to decorate haha! I did not even think of decorating my PC but when I got there and I saw the enthusiasm of the other participants in decorating it, I bucked up and went and get my whole load of shopping done and tomorrow morning, Decoration Mission Possible 1.01 starts!


Oh and if you're hoping to see my Smiley Boxers, don't worry you will hehe

1 Response to "Tired tired tired..."

  1. David Cheong Said,

    Idiot! Haha

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!

    Blog Archive