Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

Breast enhancer pumps

When he posted? David Cheong On 5:17 PM
And I thought women have men to do it?

Actually, this topic struck me when a friend of mine showed me this posting on a local forum. When I read it, I was like why do you need it? Of course some women aren't happy with their breast size and ermmm some men too wanna have boobies (of course I'm definitely not one of them.)


Somehow, this topic reminded me of Kenny Sia's man boobie's post! It gave me nightmares, damn you Kenny!!!! But seriously, this forum poster also included instructions on how to use it and I find it amusing.

1. Have it on the 'high' mode
2. Bend your body 45' and have the suction cup attached
3 Suck for about 25 minutes. If you feel the pain, just tune it to 'medium' mode. Try not to 'off'
4. Change sides
5. Massage breast slowly for 20 seconds with cream for better results.

It gave me the ultimate sweat especially when it reached instruction Number 3, 'Suck for about 25 minutes'....

=.=!!!

I seriously think that these kind of jobs should be left to the guys, instead of paying for a machine to do it. Besides, the after hours of the sessions that I heard tends to be awesome haha!!!

*Just kidding =p*

3 Response to "Breast enhancer pumps"

  1. David Cheong Said,

    Lol why ask me? You're a girl what, you should know better than me hahaha!

     

  2. Nurul Farhah Said,

    LOL.these people are so unsatisfied of their own breast. LOL.

     

  3. David Cheong Said,

    mishalisha - Lol I know, but still guys are more than enough hahahaha

    farhah - yeah, pity them. Everyone is beautiful in their own natural way what isn't it =)

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!

    Blog Archive