Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

Deep in thoughts

When he posted? David Cheong On 1:52 AM
A friend once asked me, 'What does blowjob mean?'.. Being the naive person she is, she hasn't a clue what it is even though she's in her late teens. What can I say, her upbringing was pretty strict as even the word gender is a taboo!

So being the 'nice and good' friend I am I kindly explained what it was and it went something like this,

Me: Where did you hear that from?
She: A friend pm-ed me on msn asking whether do I know what is it or not and I didn't
Me: You sure you wanna know?
She: Yeah!
Me: Ok, it's *censored* (Long explanation but I'm sure you guys know what it is =p)
She: Ewwwwwww... Yuck!!!!
Me: Told yea, don't say I didn't warn you....

What I'm trying to point out is that how could a person in a late teens even be so naive that a word such as blowjob which is so common now, she doesn't even know? Yes, we Asians should remain conservative as it is our culture. But seeing as how the world is now, isn't it up to parents to educate their children, at least provide a bit of sex education so that they are prepared for the harsh world we live in?


Shouldn't they be more open and educated their children in the dangers that the world poses instead of hiding the information for themselves and hope that their children will learn for themselves or even worse experience it even before they know that they are raped?


Sometimes I'm really disgusted in the ways that parent's makes all sorts of havoc when something happens to their child when it is their own fault at times such as letting children run around in the streets unsupervised. I wonder if this is the world we live in, isn't it beginning to look more and more like Hell as seconds goes by.....

*Deep in thoughts now*

7 Response to "Deep in thoughts"

  1. C Said,

    well maybe you're right about how ignorant parents are when it comes to educating their kids about sex. but sometimes dont you think ignorance is a blessing?
    besides, the term blowjob is more than the 'conventional' sex, so even if your friend doesn't know what it means, i guess its okay afterall. if you know what i mean.

     

  2. k0k s3n w4i Said,

    I feel sorry for that girl's bf (or future bf, whichever the case may be)

     

  3. David Cheong Said,

    yeong - lol i do agree with you too.. Looks like we both have different views but are both right. It all depends on how a person tends to perceive it I guess =)

    But good view you have there too =) thanks for your input

     

  4. Li Said,

    Haha. I agree with your post. My parents are kinda open minded about sex education so I totally see the point.

     

  5. David Cheong Said,

    k0k s3n w4i - lol don't be... Isn't it more exciting to have a new experience and experiencing it with the future bf haha =p

    li - Lol thanks for seeing my point of view =)

     

  6. Anonymous Said,

    Sometimes ignorance is a blessing, but we have to know that ignoring something won't necessary make it go away right?
    Guess its just cultural differences with people and places. Some are open about sex life but some might consider it like a taboo for even mentioning it.
    I think we might as well be a little more prepared with some knowledge on Sex. Basic sex ed would do good.
    Oh well, there is no right and wrong anyways. Its up to the person that i agree =)

     

  7. Accyee Said,

    its smthng people r gonna learn anyway. ur friend proly lived under a bridge.
    my parents nvr told me anythng like this, i got to knowing abt it myself.

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!

    Blog Archive