Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

Feel like opening a photography blog...

When he posted? David Cheong On 1:26 AM
But I don't have a good camera *sob*sob*

All I have is my trusty k800i and DAMN I need a DSLR camera! Mentioned in my previous (times 7) post, I'm eying on the Canon EOS 40D.

I spy with my lil eye the city of KL

But as of now I'm still not working yet, so no money = no camera.. Makes me seriously feel like looking for a job now..

Who wants to hire me let me know ok =p

Can you see me?

Would someone help me steal the Canon EOS 40D for me please???

*I was just kidding =p*

2 Response to "Feel like opening a photography blog..."

  1. Anonymous Said,

    you don't need a dslr to take nice pics man, ur phone is good enough!

     

  2. David Cheong Said,

    No, not really! I can do many things with dslr that my phone cannot like exposure shots and controlling shutter speeds =p

    So that's why I need dslr man!

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!

    Blog Archive