Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

Shuffle me baby, cause I've got game!

When he posted? David Cheong On 6:28 PM
Instead of the boring old posts regarding what happened and this and that at the Youth 08 convention, why not we start with something happy and joyful!

To put it in simple words, I've got game baby! I won something cool, sweet and shufflerific!


Yeah man, you know what I'm talking about!


An Ipod Shuffle 1GB

=D

Now who wouldn't be freaking happy they won a few hundred dollar gadget and all I had to do was play a simple game against a few other competitors. But seriously, the people to thank for are the iTalk Buddy booth people! They're freaking friendly, friendliest lot of all and I even got to know a few of them!

Even Moji came to greet us!

Remember, if you want a sweet prize, go to the iTalk Buddy booth. You won't regret it!

Hey to those who missed out on today's activities, don't fret cause you can still win yourself a lot of interesting prizes tomorrow too so come on over ok!

Look out for me too cause I'll be sooo friendly, I'll snuggle up to you, warm you up and try and manipulate you to vote for me...

Don't be scared k? I won't bite hehe....

8 Response to "Shuffle me baby, cause I've got game!"

  1. Wow!! congrats to you :)

     

  2. David Cheong Said,

    Hey thanks =D... But still wait till you see my deco for my pc, one of a kind! But I like loads of others also..

    So tonight, top 4 deco's will be announced!

     

  3. Calv Said,

    hey gratz for the ipod. thanks for dropping by though. cheers

     

  4. Steve Yu Said,

    Wow, congratulation! It's certainly great to win the ipod shuffle. :-)

     

  5. David Cheong Said,

    calv and Steve yu - Thanks for your congratz guys! If you are coming for the Youth 08, look me up ok!

     

  6. curryegg Said,

    wah.. you wont an Ipod Shuffle! 1GB somemore? Cemburunya....
    I mau I mau...
    Lol...

    Congratulation to you oh david.. ;)

     

  7. haan Said,

    still feeling a bit annoyed when thinking of the spam mails few days ago... all due to youth08.. :)

     

  8. David Cheong Said,

    Curryegg - lol tomorrow you go to the iTalk buddy booth lar, over there got a list of times the competitions starts then you can win one for yourself ma hehe =D Thanks for the congratz btw

    Hope to cyz 2moro..

    haan - Lol I was lucky that I didn't get any! Maybe cause I didnt sign up for youth 08 but only Traffic Jam I guess but who knows.

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!

    Blog Archive