Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

Ever wonder what the RM5 toilet is like?

When he posted? David Cheong On 11:14 PM
I do! If you don't know what I'm talking about, do check out the toilets in The Gardens, Midvalley on ground floor and you'll know what I mean. Enough hype about the RM2 toilets in KLCC, now its the RM5 toilets in Gardens. Seriously though, who the heck would pay Rm5 to use the frigging public toilet when just one floor above, it's free!


If you could ever afford a RM5 toilet, you can afford your very own personal mobile toilet which your servants would carry around everywhere you go, or better yet always on call from you! Come on, with RM5 I could get loads of things such as 2 cups of the new Cornetto McD ice cream, 5 cones of McD sundae, 5 boxes of Dentyne chewing gum, even 25 times use of a 20 cent toilet!


But still, maybe they do provide high end class items and services in that certain toilet which I have deduced to a few of these things that might or might not be in it!

- Workers that washes and wipes your ass bum after doing your business personally
- After your big job, a group of people will surround you while congratulating you on your 'hard' work
- Prostitution Services
- Massages will be provided during the entire session so that the process will be much smoother, especially during 'hard' times
- Water provided might be induced with either Calvin Klein perfume or Lancome depending on the genders
- Automated masturbation machine which can be activated at anytime the patrons desire a sense of relief from sighting a hot chick/hot guy
- Prostitution Services
- High-end technology in toiletry whereby it sucks up any excrements from the human body automatically straight from the source and converts it into any form of item which the patron can choose to give their loved ones as a souvenir

Now, wouldn't you really wonder......

11 Response to "Ever wonder what the RM5 toilet is like?"

  1. 3POINT8 Said,

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

  2. David Cheong Said,

    3point8 - Lol, funny lah you!! Hahahaha... I would never ever pay 5 frigging bucks to go into some stupid toilet k! haha

     

  3. Unknown Said,

    THere's one in KLCC too. The one on the first - or second floor, I forget - charges you 2 bucks to use while the others on the other floors are FOC. Complete idiocy...


    Ya know...if we had automated masturbating machines (AMMs), we wouldn't have creepy perverts scratching away at their genitals in LRTs and well, just everywhere.

    Then again, they'd have to be able to afford the 5 bucks toilet.


    Don't mind me, tis some random musing =P

    And thanks for dropping by my blog! ;)

     

  4. RM 5 toilet... Hmm, maybe you get some coffee after taking a dump. =D

     

  5. Heh.. i was already happy with the 2 buck ones.. but 5??? How clean can it be man? It's in completely sanitized is it? Come see if can do surgery there...bwahaah

     

  6. David Cheong Said,

    ... - Hey, I know about that toilet and I read in in Kennysia before. Haha but still that is 2 bucks and the gardens is 5. It somehow makes the toilet in KLCC so much cheaper and the 20 cents toilets a whole lot more isn't it..

    michelle - haha would you have coffee in a toilet? LOL

    aronil - Lol, why don't you try and you let me know. I love my RM5 =D It is super duper ridiculous haha!

     

  7. curryegg Said,

    Lol...
    Did you know that I work In the Garden before? When I was about to enter the RM5-toilet which I didn't notice I it, I was shocked.

    OMG... RM5 per entry? I don't even wanna pay for the RM2 in KLCC le.. Lol..
    But I heard that there are branded perfume and body shampoo in there which you can you unlimitedly. Well... who cares?

     

  8. Accyee Said,

    got branded stuff inside ah? can steal one kah? if can steal then ok la, but if not, the owners can go die in their rm5 toilet per entry shithole.

    :D

     

  9. David Cheong Said,

    curryegg - Lol serious ar? hahaha ceh and i thought the ones I thought up of are more fun!

    abby - maybe can steal kua, if not go bath inside there lah! Can sleep also hahaha

     

  10. Ninja Said,

    Hahahaha! Nice one dude! Although i think i'd rather pay people to NOT massage me during the whole..umm...'process'....stage fright! :P

     

  11. Unknown Said,

    Tho, why would u pay even 20 cents for a toilet that stinks? Ironically, I wrote a story about that once. Was out in the papers, that dublin impac thingy, Just Your Typical Malaysian Day.

    Why oh why do we pay for crummy toilets anyway!

    I'd try the 5 bucks toilet! I'd try anything once =P

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!

    Blog Archive