Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

Dog saying I love you...

When he posted? David Cheong On 11:12 PM
This you people have to see!

Dagan Sayin i love you with adam!!!

Add to My Profile | More Videos


It's a dog saying I love you....

Awwwwww that's so sweet! Heck even some guys are freaking scared of saying those 3 words! I wonder if my wookie will ever talk instead of barking around like a mad man dog whenever a stranger is around


I guess not....

*Feeling cuddly =p*

2 Response to "Dog saying I love you..."

  1. Falcon Said,

    great blog!! keepp it up

     

  2. David Cheong Said,

    Thanks =p

    Keep supporting me yeah hehe..

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!

    Blog Archive