Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

Top 5 things that I would love to do this year!

When he posted? David Cheong On 12:20 AM
It's finally here! The top 5 lists of things that wouldn't be too cool for me to do, nor would it be too impossible but kinda tough to accomplish!

1. Climb Mt. Kinabalu!


I wanna be like Kenny Sia!!!

Yes, I so wanna do it! But still, I have to go through all the trainings and shit! Sigh, such a high price to pay just to enjoy mother nature! But still, the view up there is simply fascinating, amazing, awesome and might as well say legendary! Damn I wanna go!!!!!!!!

2. Get a cool job with loads of opportunities in advancing higher!


Ok, now that is really hopeful isn't it but who isn't right? Everybody wants a bit of this. The corporate ladder isn't all that easy! Actually, it's never easy but here's to a hopeful hope =)

3. Get my own web hosting
This I'm definitely going to get! After getting a job or maybe this blog is able to support itself which I think it can already, I'm gonna go for it! Maybe I'll name it www.davidc.com! Sounds cool doesn't it haha =p

4. Do a lot more traveling
So many places I wanna go but how much time do I really have in a year actually! Unless I have a job that requires me to travel but I really do wanna do it! Was talking to a friend last night and she told me that her grandfather traveled the world before (except for Israel haha)

But what I really want is to do it with her *hint*hint* hahahaha

=p

5. Own a DSLR camera and take up photography!

Canon EOS 40D, my darling =p

With my own website, definitely comes a good camera! And on top of the cherry of another cherry on an ice cream which is my awesome website, definitely a DSLR camera and maybe a compact one too! Canon EOS, here I come hehe =p

So people, do you have a top 5 list too? It's a lot better than a new year resolution list isn't it...

4 Response to "Top 5 things that I would love to do this year!"

  1. Nurul Farhah Said,

    haha! great new year resolutions! hmm, take care.

     

  2. David Cheong Said,

    Haha thx :)

     

  3. Anonymous Said,

    if everything goes according to plan, I 'should' be climbing that mountain around 17th July :)

     

  4. David Cheong Said,

    jeewang - 17th July ar... You started your training already?

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!

    Blog Archive