Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

Top 5 things that I would love to do this year!

When he posted? David Cheong On 12:20 AM
It's finally here! The top 5 lists of things that wouldn't be too cool for me to do, nor would it be too impossible but kinda tough to accomplish!

1. Climb Mt. Kinabalu!


I wanna be like Kenny Sia!!!

Yes, I so wanna do it! But still, I have to go through all the trainings and shit! Sigh, such a high price to pay just to enjoy mother nature! But still, the view up there is simply fascinating, amazing, awesome and might as well say legendary! Damn I wanna go!!!!!!!!

2. Get a cool job with loads of opportunities in advancing higher!


Ok, now that is really hopeful isn't it but who isn't right? Everybody wants a bit of this. The corporate ladder isn't all that easy! Actually, it's never easy but here's to a hopeful hope =)

3. Get my own web hosting
This I'm definitely going to get! After getting a job or maybe this blog is able to support itself which I think it can already, I'm gonna go for it! Maybe I'll name it www.davidc.com! Sounds cool doesn't it haha =p

4. Do a lot more traveling
So many places I wanna go but how much time do I really have in a year actually! Unless I have a job that requires me to travel but I really do wanna do it! Was talking to a friend last night and she told me that her grandfather traveled the world before (except for Israel haha)

But what I really want is to do it with her *hint*hint* hahahaha

=p

5. Own a DSLR camera and take up photography!

Canon EOS 40D, my darling =p

With my own website, definitely comes a good camera! And on top of the cherry of another cherry on an ice cream which is my awesome website, definitely a DSLR camera and maybe a compact one too! Canon EOS, here I come hehe =p

So people, do you have a top 5 list too? It's a lot better than a new year resolution list isn't it...

5 Response to "Top 5 things that I would love to do this year!"

  1. Farhah Said,

    haha! great new year resolutions! hmm, take care.

     

  2. David Cheong Said,

    Haha thx :)

     

  3. jeewang Said,

    if everything goes according to plan, I 'should' be climbing that mountain around 17th July :)

     

  4. David Cheong Said,

    jeewang - 17th July ar... You started your training already?

     

  5. Blogger Said,

    Bluehost is definitely the best hosting provider with plans for any hosting requirments.

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!

    Blog Archive