Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

Of sports, balls, good food and weight.

When he posted? David Cheong On 3:04 AM
Sports have always been one of my passion since high school! Somehow, I just tend to learn things quickly. Although I don't really excel in it like these pro-sports people do, but I think I do pretty good when it comes to amateurs like myself.


But these days, I'm not sure why but I've been getting pretty lazy. Instead of the usual balls that we see lying on the floor after any sport sessions, I'm seeing more of an attached ball on myself which is BAD!

Ok, I admit! I'm 6 months pregnant or so my so-called friends say *sob*sob*

You guys are pure MEAN!!!!

But hey, ever since college ended I've slowly and gradually started to lose weight although my sports habit haven't been kicking in these days! I'm not sure why but who the hell cares anyway!

Food, glorious food.

Food has always been my weakness! Wherever there's good food, I'll be there! But a certain someone always reminds me to control myself (Yes I know my dear, I'll listen ok sometimes) which I think it's true.

Of course it is *smacks self in the head*

Sigh, wanna argue also cannot. Wanna control also susah. What to do???

*Don't even start advising me or I'll kick you!! Haha*

1 Response to "Of sports, balls, good food and weight."

  1. Well, Episode 2 just started: NUFFLETS!

    http://www.azrin.net/nufflets-is-down.finance.html

    haa haa/!

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!

    Blog Archive