Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

It's getting irritating...

When he posted? David Cheong On 4:36 PM
Ok, now this is seriously getting irritating. At one point all the post on the front page of innit had a nang which I'm sure each of the poster 'nanged' it themselves which of course I support as it is their own post!

But then after a while when I clicked refresh, what's with all of it 'danged'? Can you please stop it whoever you are? There's just 1 'nang' over there, what harm could it do! Want a sample? Fine..


Get it? So stop it!! And I thought this issue was already over...

5 Response to "It's getting irritating..."

  1. k0k s3n w4i Said,

    incredible xD
    i myself only use Innit sparingly, whenever I think it concerns the community (or if I think I have something nifty to share).

    that's mainly because of the mentality of the average innit user. I dislike being judged by people who have no brains.

     

  2. Boss Stewie Said,

    it's okay dude... soon you'll be able to see who danged what post

     

  3. David Cheong Said,

    k0k s3n w4i - Lol I just post it up for fun! It's not like I have anything to do since I'm jobless haha! Yeah true I totally agree with you!

    boss stewie - lol cool big boss! I still got no ads lar, how? hahaha kidding

     

  4. 3POINT8 Said,

    Someone is out there to dang people's post??
    hmmm...i wonder if i should convince other people join in the fun and see if I can make my own post -99 nang

     

  5. David Cheong Said,

    3point8 - lol yeah! True also, see whether can anot.. Can create record hahaha!

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!

    Blog Archive