Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

Our own local Brokeback mountain, Comolot

When he posted? David Cheong On 11:12 PM
Now I realllyyy do not wish to make fun of this but I can't help it! It's in my nature you know! This country is really going up to the cuckoo lane if they even dared to produce a movie such as this.


Yes! Be shocked all you innocents and to those not-so-innocents, I have nothing to say! Haha just kidding.. It's just really a wonder to what extend our Malaysian copy-cats would go to in order to just gain publicity among them! Such as our very own Brokeback Mountain movie above, Comolot.

After watching the trailer, I didn't really feel too good. To tell you the truth, I never actually finished watching Brokeback Mountain either and I don't really intend to. No offense to those who aren't straight but I don't really surf that way =)


And of course there were many that disagreed with the movie such as our very own famous forum, Lowyat.net. And I still can't find the meaning of Comolot! Can anyone tell me? Haha..

But it still perked my interest as to how it would end up so maybe I would go and watch it! I mean, I wonder how many times would you get to see such a movie in this country, especially a local production.

So, would anyone care to join me?

4 Response to "Our own local Brokeback mountain, Comolot"

  1. Ezray Said,

    i think comolot is a simplify term for "cium mulut"... thats how I see it. tho i dunno whether I'm right or wrong....

    i dunno that malaysian can produce such a movie... @_@

     

  2. David Cheong Said,

    shuun - really? But it cannot be what isn't it? It doesn't really define the title of the movie.

    Haha, you guessed it, I didn't too until I saw it for myself! Malaysia's becoming one happening place!

     

  3. Anonymous Said,

    Wow, its really a shocker to be seeing this in Malaysian cinemas.
    I'm not really into this things, but from the trailer, it kinda looks good(but the guy in the shower scene gave me goose bumps). Cinematography looks up to standard and story might be quite interesting.

     

  4. David Cheong Said,

    Su - yeah I agree with you! The shower scene too freaked me out especially the last part! Wouldn't mind watching it but maybe I'll close my eyes during that part haha :p

    Anyways, since it's controversial, all the better to watch hehe

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!

    Blog Archive