Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

Short stress reliever...

When he posted? David Cheong On 3:15 PM
You know, it was Deepavali's yesterday and guess what I was doing....

I was freaking working at home and if you know me you know I hate working, what more on a public holiday and it really sucked. Oh well, at least I went out for a short while at night haha but its back to work today and I need short stress reliever sigh.....

Pete : new movies la dong
David : wait for Saw 5 hahaha
Pete : all those gore movies =.=
David : hahahaha fun ma, good stress relievers
David : makes u feel nice knowing that your life is not as screwed as that LOL

I think I really need a break haha!

2 Response to "Short stress reliever..."

  1. Simon Seow Said,

    Good mind boggling movie. I work on public holidays too.

     

  2. David Cheong Said,

    simon - haha! awesome

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!