Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

I’m Going Silent this Halloween with Nokia Xpress Music.

When he posted? David Cheong On 2:43 PM
This is a story about a party
Not any party but an awesome one really
Nuffnang's the organizer, which means it could be legendary
Well, what more can I say about that which describes it awesomely!

banner-5

Not exactly a story but a poem
Just a tiny bit of info, so just note 'em
Cause with these teeny weeny info could win you a phone hmmmm
Now that will definitely make you flip, jump and scream totem!

Halloween is just around the corner, somebody might spook you from your back
So better be prepared for the theme is well just that
With so many costumes galore, you all better get ready to pack
Cause with the costume that I'll be in, I'm all hyped and ready to act!

1

Lots and lots of prizes to be won
Phones and phones it's definitely the bomb
But wait, silence we will have to don
Because we'll have headphones and handphones to bond.

The Nokia Xpress Music phone is pretty awesome
Bold and witty it'll definitely blossom
Into something new, or maybe even a possum
Heck this rhyme thing does not work for me, so I'm gonna toss 'em!

DSC01247

Why so poetic I don't really know,
Maybe I'm just excited, maybe its for show
I've never had a Halloween party, I really am very sad I know
Heck just give me the passes and let's get ready to go!

PS: To know more, there is actually a link on the sidebar with the poster on it. Click it and it'll bring you to the information page.

4 Response to "I’m Going Silent this Halloween with Nokia Xpress Music."

  1. Charlie Said,

    I saw a BLue bag with the word NOKIA

     

  2. Vince G Said,

    Hey!
    Creative!

     

  3. sheon Said,

    KNN!!!! I WANT YOUR DESK!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRR.....

     

  4. David Cheong Said,

    blue - hahaha that was the whole point =D

    vin tsen - hehe thx

    sheon - go buy lah from ikea

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!