Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

Iz sad wuwu.....

When he posted? David Cheong On 10:36 PM
Cause I didn't win the camera and lens sigh...

Sony Convention 2008

If you didn't know and if you have been reading my blog for the past few days let me put it in a summary for you guys. In conjunction with the Sony Alpha Convention that happened these past 3 days, Sony was organising a blog and win contest where you could win a Sony Alpha A-700 DSLR and a SAL18-250 lens but unfortunately, my post was such a rush that I forgot all about creativity.

If you want creativity, check out this guy's blog and yeah he won the prize, congratulations...

Me and the Sony A900
Me and the new Sony Alpha A900 attached with a Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T 24-70mm f2.8 lens


So anyways lets start with a full coverage of the happenings during the convention during the past 3 days. All I can say was that we attended seminars which covered so many topics, from creativity in shoots to different types of shootings, photo editing to printings, photography policies and most important of all, how to charge if you're a photographer!

Damn tempted to set a price for my photos already hahahaha!!!

DSC08348

But heck who am I to start charging eh lol! Apart from what I have already mentioned above, not much other updates except that I tested the new Sony Alpha A-900 full frame DSLR, got quite a number of freebies which includes (I'm still doubting yes!) a RM900 strap bag with damn lot of compartments and I think it looks a lot like a bullet-proof vest anyways, overload of information on photography and 2 buffet lunches in Le Meridien Hotel, KL which was awesome especially the second one.

I'm loving teppanyaki ice cream now haha!

DSC08790

This convention has really proven a point already. At first who could have imagined that there would be so many Sony Alpha users in the country and in fact, it is still growing and very quickly as well. With so much support from Sony, it certainly has made me proud and happy to be an Alphanatic.

DSC08829
Enjoy these sexy feets for those who has feet fetish haha!

Jealous much? Hehehe then get a Sony Alpha lahh....

PS: Check out my facebook albums for more photos and do add me if you know me haha:

2 Response to "Iz sad wuwu....."

  1. yapthomas Said,

    ooooooooooooo

    wu wu wu..

     

  2. David Cheong Said,

    yapthomas - yeah loh, wuwu T.T

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!