Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

Just came back from Melaka

When he posted? David Cheong On 9:41 AM
and when I always get back home, the first thing I always do is to turn on my laptop...

It has always been a norm for me, sort of like a daily routine that my life at home is sort of centered around my laptop. Anti-social? A bit, yeah most probably but it makes me happy and that was not the case yesterday!

MY LAPTOP JUST WON'T FRIGGING ON!!!!!!!

Sigh, after many times of trying, it sort created a hole in me that a part of me is to leave me just like that, of to get repaired. I have not decided when but soon, very soon. Nights just won't be the same without it. It has served me well for the past 3 years but I just wished that it could have given me a warning first hmph!

What will I do without you........

PS: Emo post without pics cause I can't edit them sigh.......
PPS: What a way to end your birthday sigh. Maybe I just need a new desktop lol!

2 Response to "Just came back from Melaka"

  1. Jen Said,

    there there *hugs* =) dont emo. hehe

     

  2. David Cheong Said,

    jen - thanks =(

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!