Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

Playing with SEO and keywords is fun

When he posted? David Cheong On 4:29 PM
I was bored and I decided to do a little experiment.

WTFGOOGLEGANASCANDIEPEOPLEPERVERTS

Notice the sudden increase on the visits to my blog? I was checking out the trends in what people are searching for on Google and I decided to try it out. So I did a post of the recent Lindsay Lohan hype and my traffic increased like shit!

Show's how people are perverted enough to go searching for all this. But who cares right, playing with keywords and Search Engine Optimizations (SEO) are extremely fun.

By the way, I'm invited to the launching of The Belvedere Ice Bar at Heritage Row. Anyone going?

7 Response to "Playing with SEO and keywords is fun"

  1. Anonymous Said,

    Nupe..not going. I'm stuck in a land far far away

     

  2. Anonymous Said,

    Holy crap~~~
    I saw the numbers again. I thought they add up. But no, they were unique numbers for tat particular post. You had a 1500% increase in traffic?
    David, Teach teach...

     

  3. David Cheong Said,

    3point8 - lol I also don't know leh! My first time playing around only....

     

  4. Danny Said,

    Well...that proves sex is a really hot topic. So even if you put the title; Nude pictures of me.

    You'll see an overflowing amount of traffic from PPS to your blog. Though whether or not visitors are men or women later I don't know la. LOL!

     

  5. David Cheong Said,

    danny - lol yup.. everybody is dirty minded these days :p

     

  6. Anonymous Said,

    I posted up a video of Hugh Laurie and my traffic increased like mad that week =P

     

  7. David Cheong Said,

    ash - So fun!! Teach me also how you do it.. haha

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!

    Blog Archive