Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

Modelling? Me??

When he posted? David Cheong On 4:45 PM
I and a few other bloggers been invited as a guest blogger for X's blog.

He's away at the moment in Taiwan with his family.

Please do visit and support us as we have fun terrorizing as well creating loads of havoc in X's blog.

*Sorry X, we had to. Cause it's so much fun*

*********

Dang it Curryegg, why lah must tag me. I don't feel like doing tags lah, actually I never liked doing tags.

You owe me a couple of Milo Ice's for this!

Anyways, if you don't read Curryegg's blog, she has tagged me into doing this MagMyPic thingy whereby we submit our pictures to have it pasted onto magazines front cover. Imagine, modeling, except we are our own photographers cum makeup artists cum editor cum and so on and so forth.

So, have fun watching me cam-whore!


On the cover of Maxim


I'm bringing sexy back


LOl don't we just love cam-whoring...

Now it's my turn to tag! Buahahaha!! Let's see,

Mishalisha
Ferron
Chingy
Ash
Pinksterz
Esther
Von
SmashpOp
Aronil
Timothy Tiah

I just had to include Tim, picture him in the cover of Seventeen Mag.

*That would be extremely fun now, wouldn't it*

7 Response to "Modelling? Me??"

  1. hahahaha your sports illustrated is so cute hahahahahha :) well... at least i got tagged :P this shall be interesting

     

  2. Chee Ching Said,

    I don't want do can?

     

  3. curryegg Said,

    Haha.... I thought you say you hate tag but You've done them in a very nice way...
    And COOL magazine covers!

     

  4. Apple Said,

    Cool...you look good. The sports illustrated looks real :P

     

  5. 3POINT8 Said,

    Yalor, hypocrite!
    Say dun want to do, mana tahu do until so nice some more...
    got 3 pics some more...

     

  6. David Cheong Said,

    aronil - LOL

    chingy - cannot, must do hahaha!!

    curryegg - I do hate tags! But of course if I do it it must be super nice hahaha

    mishalisha - LOL but u did also haha

    apple - thx, yours look really awesome too

    3point8 - what hypocrite, I never liked doing tags ok! But if you were to do it, might as well do it awesomely! LOL

     

  7. ZB Said,

    Hey, will do this tag when i have a lil more time first, k? dont worry, will still do :p

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!

    Blog Archive