Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

JobsDB.com Career Fair

When he posted? David Cheong On 7:54 PM
JobsDB.com Career Fair = overrated!

Well, I think that's not the right word for it but it's something like that! What can I say, I had high expectations as big companies from all over the country will be taking part in the career fair and that it will be awesome! But in the end, it shot me down like a bird in the sky, a fighter jet flying high, a man who can't cum and he shouts WHHHYYYYYYY!!!!!

I think by now you understand how I feel.

Well basically before I did this post, I have already posted my reason on the comments left on Boss Stewie's *ahem* post which has totally nothing to do with it! Well, not 100% but 10% got lah but I don't mind stating it here again.

Reasons why it's a wastage of time no. 1: There ain't no interviews!
Seriously when you mention a career fair, shouldn't there be at least some form of informal interview or something? What's with the registration if there is no point to it (We'll get to that later). It is no different from applying for jobs at the website because well, you're gonna be doing exactly that over there so why waste your time, energy, and money to go all the way there to register ONLINE when you can do it from the comfort of your home.

I know you're gonna say that you can at least ask the people at the booths regarding the job scopes, incentives, bonuses and bla bla bla but really the job scope that is provided in every job is quite detailed in the website and it is more than sufficient.

Reasons why it's a wastage of time no. 2: No point in having registrations
Really, a registration closing dateline when it is not even maintained? People can still register there and just enter just like that!

Initially, we thought that the registration was so that the companies can have a ready made resumes and that they are able to view and provide us with an initial interview as some sort of a kick-start but in the end, it's just for the purpose for the *tit*tit* thingy.

'*tit*tit* thingy = a bar code that is scan-able that contains all your info including resume and it goes *tit*.'

Reasons why it's a wastage of time no. 3: The only fun part are having to play with *tits*
Yup, other than that are to ask questions regarding the companies in which usually are available at the respective company's websites. It's no wonder when we got there, we saw many people leaving when it was actually very early.

Although I can't deny that since I was there, I did give some of the companies my resumes and stuff, most of the booths were recruiting people like drinking water. They just ask people to sign-up for the company like their in some-sort of MLM thing or even a competition to see which company gets the most recruits..

I sense a scandal is being committed here hmmmm.....

Posting this picture for fun. I've love my new toy haha!

*I'm just frustrated over this! Now I have to wait for a longer period of time for them to call me*

5 Response to "JobsDB.com Career Fair"

  1. Anonymous Said,

    Walau...royal is showing his new DSLR now. I also want one!

     

  2. That's why we decided NOT to attend because of these.

    We have a few openings coming up.. so lookout on my network for it.

     

  3. David Cheong Said,

    3poitn8 - hehehe of course lah :p

    azrin - lol cool

     

  4. TNS Said,

    u r so right

     

  5. Unknown Said,

    Very informative post. Thank u so much for sharing with us.
    Delhi Police Recruitment

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!

    Blog Archive