Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

FInding a job ain't hard

When he posted? David Cheong On 2:32 AM
Nope, it's not hard at all. It's tough! You know initially when I was still studying, I admit I had these naive thinking where any job will be fine as long as I get the experience I need at first and it'll definitely help with my advancement later but nooo I was so wrong.

There are so many things to consider, like location location location, the job scope, what are your interest, and everybody's favorite topic: the pay and benefits. Oh and not to forget to what company are you applying for as I'm sure many people would love to work in a multinational corporation with many chances of being promoted as well as travels to other country's. We human beings are selfish but I guess it's what makes us well, humans.

Well back to the topic, while browsing around for a job at a job agency website, I came across this ad:

Experienced SAP Consultant Wanted
8 Years experience minimum
Pay: MYR15k - MYR30k


You know what the first thing that came into my mind? 'If only I was 8 years older', yeah that was it and not the usual 'Waaaaaa I also want that kind of pay'. It justs goes to show how money minded I am that I'm willing to be 8 years older just to receive that kind of pay. Next I was asking myself whether this job will be available in 8 years time or not.

Yes, you can slaughter me now cause I'm really impossible ain't I.. Then I told my friend about this and this is how it went:

Me: Dude, 15-30k pay. Damn imagine the chicks we could get.
Friend: Yeah baby, we could go to bars and just flick the huge wad of money around while driving a huge ass expensive car. Don't even need to go back to the house. Wait if I had that kind of money, I'll probably just get a room above the bar
Me: We are so screwed up
Friend: Yup, but dude........ Chicks!!!

You see the philosophy between most guys is:

$$$ = Chicks

But that is if and only IF I wasn't married that time yet. See, I'm such a loyal guy!

But really though, sometimes I feel so screwed up I see big ass horns sticking out of my head. Might as well buy myself a trident cause I'll definitely look awesome with it! Hmmm, maybe I'll put that into my wishlist.

So, who's getting me one? I want gold one ok haha!

7 Response to "FInding a job ain't hard"

  1. 3POINT8 Said,

    Oh oh....Don forget to get a cape and the tail implant too.

     

  2. David Cheong Said,

    3point8 - gila lah you, until now still haven't sleep yet. Yeah, so you gonna buy for me? Hahaha

     

  3. different ppl with different perspective of job. some say, you'll learn alot in chinaman co, though the pay + benefit sux. some say, your pay is almost equivalent to your job scope in mnc and you'll learn very little and promotion is harder because of the competition. i say, no matter wat, build a strong foundation and move forward from there.

    =D

     

  4. David Cheong Said,

    mishalisha - gila deep lah you!!! Anyways agree with you and ermm I like what I said last night hahaha

     

  5. lovie Said,

    I guess everyone will want to be 8 years older to get that kind of money. =D
    You're not the only one. =p

     

  6. chingy Said,

    15k - 30k.
    Imagine the amount of stuff I can get.

    Ram, Portable 500gig HDD, Crumpler bags,

    ZOMGGGGGGGGGGGG!

    *Continue dreaming*

     

  7. David Cheong Said,

    lovie - hahaha true true

    chingy - aiyoo, you ar.. dream so much, you just came back from holz still wanna dream haha

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!

    Blog Archive