Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

We are conquerers!!! pt. 1

When he posted? David Cheong On 10:36 PM
Ok, long post detected so I'm just gonna break it up into well a few different posts k! (I just hate doing lost posts =p) To sum up the beginning, We guys from TP3F0702BIT were feeling semangat-ness and decided to go to Taman Pertanian, Shah Alam! Of course as you may expect, not all of us guys were there, only 8 turned up >.< POTONG STEAM LAR YOU ALL

Arrived at 10 something, started renting bikes (Basikal harr), testing here and there, berlagak hebat and semangat cycled up the track and after 5-10 mins, our first (and only) victim crashed and burned! Alex nearly died, looking pale and green and DAMN I didn't take any pics of him! Hey, I didn't think of it that time, should have taken it right? RIGHT?

=.=!!

Anyways, after some time of resting, crapping, pairing up Alex aka our bumiputera with another 2 bumi aunties ladies not too far from us haha, we continued on our journey of torture (but fun!) Of course, we finally reached out designated destination, which is the Cactus Park and yes I admit, Cam-whoring sessions =p What's a trip without any right?

Take note the 3 behind, our very own Power Rangers Bolehland Malaysian version!

Chun Kiat looks perverted! Supermodel detected...

Malaysian cowboys in action....

This requires ultimate skills to accomplish =p

We look like explorers don't we? Lame I know =p

Suits me, bow down to me my royal subjects cause I'm the King!

You may wonder but what's with Chun Kiat and pointing.. Seriously, I don't know =p

*Warning* Do not bow down to the Devil!

Unless there's me, you're allowed to bow =p

Spiderman detected

Zoomed

Unzoomed

Ok, first batch done! I'm lazy already =p.. Just wait for the 2nd batch coming up when I don't feel lazy =p...

3 Response to "We are conquerers!!! pt. 1"

  1. Anonymous Said,

    it was fun! let's do it again some other time!

     

  2. Anonymous Said,

    Arghhh...I missed it! >.<

     

  3. David Cheong Said,

    Hahaha never mind lar... Next time come k! We conquered the entire place buahahahaha *wink*wink*

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!

    Blog Archive