Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

Christmas means

When he posted? David Cheong On 10:08 PM
I'm getting fatter again

=.=!!!

It really isn't fair alright, just when I'm starting to lose weight, I'm gonna start gaining everything back all over again. Just came back from family's Christmas dinner in Chilli's and we pigged out like it was our last supper..

Definitely not like that =p

And that is just the beginning. Am having another Christmas party tomorrow with my church mates and it's so gonna hurt my pride, dignity and well weight


No wonder every year I always get fatter by new years. OMG, chinese new year is in February. Will definitely put on a lot more weight.

Imagine this as your Christmas dinner.....

Some one is definitely out to get me I tell you................

Might as well just tie me up on a road and leave me to die quicker =(


2 Response to "Christmas means"

  1. snow_love Said,

    crazy boy.........

    so much off food yummylious....

     

  2. David Cheong Said,

    Lol wht crazy crazy! hahaha :p....

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!

    Blog Archive