Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

New Add....

When he posted? David Cheong On 4:14 AM
Hurray!

Just got my second add from Nuffnang which is from Tune Money or shall I say part of the AirAsia company and not only that, on Wednesday another add will be coming in which will be the JobsDb add!


You know, i never really expected to receive two at once but still, thank you Nuffnang for really supporting me in what I write, my opinions and thinking that I really deserve this!

Haha, yeah I know. I'm just freaking happy I've got new adds to add (lousy pun but intended =p) to this dull looking blog here...

Maybe I should change the theme a bit for the coming Chinese New Year. Any suggestions? =p

1 Response to "New Add...."

  1. Anonymous Said,

    ...please where can I buy a unicorn?

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!

    Blog Archive