Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

I have no title for this. Blanked out...

When he posted? David Cheong On 7:03 PM
Oh

My

God!!!!!!!!!!

Check out the man levitating! Serious shit!

Man Levitates In Front Of White House

Add to My Profile | More Videos


HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

2 Response to "I have no title for this. Blanked out..."

  1. LLY Said,

    Damn dumb la, there's a seat attached to the wooden stick.

    Seen documentaries of many so-call 'levitating holy-men' in India getting busted on tv with the same dumb trick.

     

  2. David Cheong Said,

    lly - Hahaha I know, but it's funny that's why I posted it ;)

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!

    Blog Archive