Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

That is NOT me!!!!!

When he posted? David Cheong On 2:13 AM
SO NOT ME!

Ok, WTF is wrong with this guy (Not in photo but his pic shall not be disclosed here) in Facebook! Simply tagging people. That is so not me ok! I've got a much cuter face than that (I've got references mind you!)

The real David Cheong aka ME is so much better looking and geez, I did not study in Monash. First i thought when this guy added me in Facebook he seemed familiar so why not accept his friend request. Then all of a sudden, I got tagged in a photo, naming 'me' clubbing with him and a bunch of his friends!

Now this is me, the REAL David Cheong.

So much better looking compared to the impostor!

=.=!!!

*Still feeling WTF-ed over it and probably will for the next hour*

7 Response to "That is NOT me!!!!!"

  1. David Cheong Said,

    SWT, better than you LOOKING at girls hahahaahahahahahhaa.....

     

  2. snow_love Said,

    hey poor boy....dont worry okies i know ur are much much better looking rite??

     

  3. David Cheong Said,

    snow_love - Of course I'm much better looking haha

     

  4. DiaHarris Said,

    just dropping by to say hi!

     

  5. David Cheong Said,

    naughty babe - Hi back to you to ;).. thanks for dropping in. Keep reading here yeah, and you'll forever be entertained hahahaha =p

     

  6. LOL, david...it must be "blur" who tagged you in this pic...I think he still drunk from clubbing. :P

    I'll tell him later.. :)

    -Cher-

     

  7. David Cheong Said,

    cookies_cream - haha i know :p... tell him yeah! yeah lar, must still be drunk =p..

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!

    Blog Archive