Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

Our country slowly going down the drain.....

When he posted? David Cheong On 8:35 PM
I'm sure many of you have realized this but slowly but surely, this country is demeaning itself to it's lowest.. I do not usually (more like never) touch on issues of the country but it's hard to keep it in as everyday, we look in the newspaper and see killings, rapes, abductions and such. The recent case of a women being abducted and raped definitely shows a need for concern (Source Here). Not only that, many cases such as this has been circulating around the country for god knows how long.

Fights breaking out, the recent HINDRAF rally as well as the BERSIH rally. Though I kinda understand what they are fighting about, their cause and everything but the methods are stupid! I'm not really much of a political person but if you have seen videos of what our so called 'leaders' of the country in meetings in youtube, it's freaking stupid the topics that they talk about! Comments made, argues, even fights occurs among political leaders which makes me wonder where is the country heading, which direction is it heading to.

Look, i love this country. I really do, but it's the people responsible (you know who they are) of this country that I do not like. As the future generation, I wonder if it's possible to even change what these people has set or has corruption overruled the possibility of change.

*Just a mini rant to loosen up, btw comments are closed!*

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!

    Blog Archive