Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

Roxy Summersplash: The Brief

When he posted? David Cheong On 11:54 PM
*Thanks Nigel for the tickets!*

Finally, a proper update...

Bugs, Kel li, Aaron, Randy, Hwei Ming, Myself and Dillon. Nigel is taking the picture!

Just to commemorate this event, it's the first time bugs has joined a group of bloggers in an outing and also with other photographers together! Hurray for bugs!!! So, what did you think of the Roxy Summersplash?


As many of you would have read and experienced, I'm sure almost 95% of you agree that the Roxy Summersplash sucked. Now I for one enjoyed myself in there, apart from being in a pretty crowded area. I'm serious, no joke! I had my share of fun in there, more on that later.


For those who couldn't get in, well you didn't really miss much other than chicks in bikinis....


I mean chicks in bikinis fighting...


What I totally meant was, oh well, chicks....


Well, that was the highlight of the day actually.

Although the ratio of guys to girls were about 3:1, if you're not careful it might have turned into a 'sausage fest' but all in all, it was alright I guess considering some of the chicks were...


Well you know what I mean!

Other than a couple of cam-whore pictures, ok lah loads of cam-whore pictures but I ain't putting it here ok! Maybe just one will do lol!!!
Kel li and myself...

More on the happenings and pwnings later! For now, let's introduce the photographers of the day...


Andrew, Hwei Ming, Bugs, Mae-Schmae and Aaron. Myself as well although I'm taking this picture!

Next up, a bit of pwning but first another Nuffnang related post!

*Yeah I know, I hate it too but I love freebies more haha*

2 Response to "Roxy Summersplash: The Brief"

  1. Cassie Said,

    haha do you know that girl in the fourth pic?i actually know her you know...what a small world wei..hehe

     

  2. David Cheong Said,

    angelicassie - errrrr no. opps don't tell her shhhhhhhhh XD

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!