Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

Project Trafford Introduction

When he posted? David Cheong On 1:42 AM
Note: I have updated my score on the Fishing My Way To Maid of Honor post! Do check it out..

Another Nuffnang related post!

Nuffnang is also organising a new project in which it involves bloggers (duh!) whereby a group of 40 will be selected out of hundreds of applications and they will be divided into groups of 5 and each are lead by a more experienced and popular blogger to guide them.

Codename for the project: Project Trafford...


Wondering why it's called Project Trafford? You'll find out soon enough *wink*. So anyways yeah, this project is actually organised by Mister Potato in conjunction with promoting a contest to enable winners to win a trip to Old Trafford (opps did I just said it out loud?).

The objective of this project?

Well in order to promote the Mr Potato contest, we in a groups of 6 including our leader have to come up with a game plan strategy on how to win the 30 tickets together as a group. That's right, 30 tickets to a freaking football match in Old Trafford woootttt! Now I'm not much of a foottie fan but with a prize such as this, I'm so gonna go!

Right group members?

Oh by the way, these are the awesome group members that I will be working with. And of course do check them out, they are really awesome bloggers with huge creativity as well as interesting write-ups ranging from all sorts!

Leader: Ringo

Group Members:

a) tougeking.blogspot.com/
b) copykate.blogspot.com
c) angelicassie.blogspot.com/
d) royalshortness.blogspot.com/
e) charleschua.blogspot.com/

And hey with a leader as awesome as Ringo, how cool is that! I wonder if we could get Cheddie to be our official mascot. Hmmmm....

Hope Ringo doesn't mind =p

If not also can always put my darling Wookie hehe...


And so we'll be in touch with each other working as a group to come up with something creative in order to promote the campaign ad for Mr. Potato in which it is the contest for Mr. Potato! Seriously while writing this post, I have some serious cravings for Mr. Potato chips now ftw?

Anyways for more information, do check out the official website of Mr Potato here.

I'm so gonna go 7-11 and grab me some Mr. Potato now lololol....

6 Response to "Project Trafford Introduction"

  1. Anonymous Said,

    david, shun bien buy some for me also!
    thakns ya!
    ahahaha

     

  2. Copykate Said,

    why only pic of cheddie??? teehee.

    good one. now it's my turn to write a post XD

     

  3. David Cheong Said,

    3point8 - lol whhhatttt hahahaha =p aussie don't have meh =p

    copykate - I wanted to include my picture also but I'm not cute enough =(

    haha faster write faster write =p

     

  4. hehe u wanna go right :P free trip who wouldn't.. but is it only one ticket? Like tak shiok if just by yourself.

     

  5. Simon Seow Said,

    Wei, 2 of my team mates left comment here wor.

     

  6. David Cheong Said,

    aronil - ya loh, don't know leh. I also dunno what kind of strategy to do, die liao

    simon - haha you also what =p

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!