Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

Hillsongs United Concert

When he posted? David Cheong On 7:52 AM
A weee bit late on posting this but what the heck...


I attended the Hillsongs United concert on Wednesday and what can I say, there are seriously no words to even begin to describe it. Well, if there was a word that could describe even more than awesome or legendary, yeah that would be it.


Held at Glad Tidings, PJ, it actually amazed me as to how big the church was and I really did not think it would be so big. From the front, it looks just like an ordinary building, but the sanctuary itself was like an auditorium that could fit thousands of people. Heck even I could not believe it myself when I first got there, seeing so many people.


They started out with a fantastic bang that rocked the entire crowd. Everybody was cheering, even before they came on stage, people were cheering. But yes it is kind of typical for a concert crowd to cheer whenever something measly happens but hey, what are concerts for.


All in all, the concert was fantastic. For those who missed it, you don't know what you missed. For all it's worth, Rm50 for the ticket is just a small price to pay for something as awesome as this.


But if you did miss it, don't worry. I'm sure next time will have again, well I think haha!!

4 Response to "Hillsongs United Concert"

  1. Clare Said,

    Hey,

    saw this post on innit.
    anyway, ur right. hillsongs was awesome. =)

    I was there too.
    was wondering if ur a christian.
    cuz if u are, its pretty important to know the reason behind this concert.
    more than the hype. more than everything else.

    i hope i didn freaked u out or something! =)

     

  2. David Cheong Said,

    clare - haha you didn't freak me out or anything lol and yeah I'm a christian ;)

    lol yup I do know the reason and all but I'm not really the type to write those stuffs in details, hope you understand hehe.

    maybe later, but not right now lol! I feel so devil-ish hahaha...

     

  3. Pam Song Said,

    A WEE BIT LATE???

    Like, hello. You're like a whole century and a half late lah. Tsk tsk. Shame on you, Shortness.

     

  4. David Cheong Said,

    pamsong - eh still wee bit late ok! your type of late is referring to next year only post hahahaha

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!