Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

Couple Potrait...

When he posted? David Cheong On 4:46 PM
Crap, had such a tiring day yesterday!

Was out from 7 something in the morning all the way to 5 in the morning! Almost 24 hours leh wtf? Haha but it was serious great fun I had with the people I love the most! And for the lack of updates, not my fault ok for being so busy hmph!


And crap should I be happy that my camera's photo count has reached more than 10k? Haha but anyways, let's start with what I did first.

In the morning, it was a couple portrait photoshoot for ferron and his girlfriend, mostly done in an abandoned building. I had never conducted any shoots in an abandoned building before and now, I really do feel like looking for more because it is so awesome!

Well, let the pictures tell the story yeah!

Scouting the place

Creativity at hand! And the results?

Behind the scenes...


Now I really do feel like doing more portrait shots haha! But we're still not done yet! There were many other various places to go and explore but time was not on our side. So we had to cut short our photoshoot and postpone it to another time...

Damn kao potong steam right?

But anyways, we then adjourned to breakfast and then went straight to.....


Guess where? hehe....

6 Response to "Couple Potrait..."

  1. Pam Song Said,

    Che wah. Dun play play.

     

  2. joshuaongys Said,

    lolx kewl.. next time help us DGMB-ians do portrait shots as well!!

     

  3. David Cheong Said,

    pamsong - haha!

    joshua - I still have loads to improve lah, although it's actually very fun to do it.

     

  4. Simon Seow Said,

    where you adjourned to after breakfast? david .....?

     

  5. lol, i can so tell that's klpac :P Not bad :) but if you do go into it.. show bigger pictures laaaaaaaa I've always wondered why with the canggih manggih camera u have, you don't want to show us your pretty pictures :P

     

  6. David Cheong Said,

    simon - read my latest post loh lol

    linora - eh, that's cause KLPAC is YOUR second home k hmph! not my fault la, i wanna show also but blogger template tak bagi.pic will be damn distorted. you wanna see you click on the pics lah.

    wait lah, gonna change template soon ady XD

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!