Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

Photo Showcase Day (Samsung Blogmob Finale)

When he posted? David Cheong On 3:14 PM
It's photo showcase day again but today it's something different.

I attended the Samsung Blogmob event finale yesterday and took quite a number of pictures in it and so this weeks photo showcase will be on the Blogmob event and guess what, it's all taken with a Minolta 50mm f1.7!

So enjoy....


While having dinner, I didn't realize this guy was SplashMilk haha! So it was a had to, to take a picture with him lol =p


And of course the famous Lydia Teh, the author of the famous book 'Honk if You're Malaysian'


This I know Resh would love. Doesn't she look sweet?


Awwww............

PS: Don't kill me hahahaha!!!!!

2 Response to "Photo Showcase Day (Samsung Blogmob Finale)"


  1. David Cheong Said,

    simon - thanks! I'm sure she'll be happy as well lol

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!