Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

American Idol Winner...

When he posted? David Cheong On 10:48 AM
And the American Idol year 2008 winner is....

David lah, who else LOL!!!!


Just kidding..

David Cook is this year's American Idol winner!

David Archuleta was dominating this year's American Idol with his style of pop ballad type of songs but it came as to no surprise for myself who the winner would be. Now I'm not exactly and idol fan, but after an episode or 2 of watching these two go head-to-head against each other, it was really clear who would win.

Well, to me it is...

Although David Archuleta was of course the pre-determined winner of this year's idol, I felt that David Cook deserved it more. And with David Cook's rendition of Micheal Jackson's 'Billie Jean', now that totally blew me away and I loved it! But somehow, although Archuleta songs were pretty much likable to myself, the creativity and ability to wow the crowd points is more deserving to Cook.

But all-in-all, it all boils down to a single point..

And that all David's are totally awesome!!!!

LOL....

*More of it can be found here*

6 Response to "American Idol Winner..."

  1. Anonymous Said,

    "And that all David's are totally awesome!!!!"

    that includes yourself too, rite, david?

    swt!!!

     

  2. Anonymous Said,

    All Davids rocks!

     

  3. Anonymous Said,

    So, when we can expect DC's new album? Maybe, one more year.. hehe.. anyway, my support is for DC

     

  4. = Zimmie = Said,

    I like Cook but I think Archuleta might win lerr..
    All the popularity!
    Cis.

     

  5. While i'm sure davids' are all cool. :P

    But you knwo i actually pumped my fist in the air when u said David COOK!!!
    blardyyyyy helll yes!!!!!! wooohoooooo

     

  6. David Cheong Said,

    alicia - hehe of course

    neo - yeah dude!!

    reena - hmmm not too sure, should be I guess. but he already has a hit now lol fast huh..

    zimmie - lol cook won already lah =p

    aronil - wakakakaka....

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!