Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

Busy till I'm dead tired

When he posted? David Cheong On 4:53 PM
So freaking tired...

Went up and down KL and Klang 3 times yesterday and including today 4. Not many knows this as I did not really mention it or anything but yeah I'm officially a resident of Klang!

Reasons?

Bigger house = More Space = Larger Room = Broken Back = Super Tired = Fork Out More Money = Broke = GG!!


Sigh, anyways here's a picture of my house and well it's before we beautified it and I'm just to tired to take a picture of the after process.

Best???

11 Response to "Busy till I'm dead tired"

  1. yapthomas Said,

    welcome to Klang..

     

  2. curryegg Said,

    Wow... new home? hehe.. can invite us to go d.. ;)

    Btw David, interested to change your blog into red for 3 days? For the Burma-China campaign..

     

  3. Hwei Ming Said,

    yo...so....when is your open house?? :p

     

  4. Falcon Said,

    Hous looks beautifull..congratz!!

    and yeah when is the ohouse warming??

     

  5. David Cheong Said,

    thomas - sigh.....

    curryegg - lol red? hmmm not a bad idea also. think I'll change my whole theme lah, need to come up with ideas first. will change soon I guess, and it'll be red for a long time haha!!

    hwei ming and falcon - lol don't worry. when I have open house, will have one just for bloggers and then we can go klang bak kut teh for breakfast first!

     

  6. David Cheong Said,

    mishalisha - you belanja me first lah! get job already don't belanja me hmph!!!

     

  7. joshuaongys Said,

    fulaweh... so far away...

     

  8. zeenwei Said,

    moving house is FUN!!!XD

     

  9. David Cheong Said,

    joshua - haha best?

    weizz - lol wanna help me move then? heheheeh

     

  10. Anonymous Said,

    walao eh ... so far leh ...

     

  11. David Cheong Said,

    will - what to do *sob*sob*

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!