Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

Nuffnang Birthday Bash....

When he posted? David Cheong On 7:38 PM
*This post is dedicated to Vonzies cause she complained there's no picture of me EVER! So Von, this is for you haha!!!*

Ever walked into a toilet cubicle and you see pubic hair all over the place?

I did.......

And it was freaking disgusting. It's like somebody was shaving in the shopping complex itself! Dude, that is sick. Puts the meaning of disgusting into a whole new element for me. Well although it might seem normal but still it is freaking disgusting ok!

No pictures because I would not want my camera to be polluted by viruses.

It's actually surprising that I started off with such a disgusting topic and it somehow led itself to the Nuffnang Birthday Bash without any relation whatsoever and because it is just so random, check this out because this is so totally randomly random.

Shaolin Kungfu Monk in Style

I had no idea what I was doing so what the heck. Score one on randomness, un-random remains zero. Well I am the King of Randomness and they don't call me royal for nothing.....

Anyhow, the birthday bash actually started off pretty quiet. Me being on time makes me feel so 'pai-seh' because being Malaysians, we have to arrive late! It's in our blood, our nature. Our forefathers fought to preserve it and here I am ruining it! And so being early, almost bored to death and not knowing anybody there, my photography instinct kicked in and I started snapping pictures away.


Actually I think most of you already had a rough idea on how the party went by as it was after all blogged by every single Nuffnanger that attended, and so I have decided to spare the details and post pictures instead! Feel free to steal them if you like, and I've stolen some from others as well hahaha!!!! Enjoy.....


Aronil, Me and Esther

Hwei Ming, Me, and Jan-E

Curryegg and me

Me and Amy

Me, Nicholas from Nuffnang and Sammy


My sincerest to the sincerest I can ever be appologies to some people whom I could not take pictures with. We'll have many more gatherings ok!

So, *ahem* Nuffnang.. We want more parties hahahaha!!!!

*I am so tired again!!!!!!! Sigh...*

14 Response to "Nuffnang Birthday Bash...."

  1. Anonymous Said,

    best..more parties

     

  2. Chee Ching Said,

    Yay; next party I shall join! XD

     

  3. curryegg Said,

    Haha.... you're really daring in making funny pose..
    ;D

     

  4. Johnny Ong Said,

    i was early too, in yr 2nd pic of this blog, i was the guy (on the left) seated at the bar counter

     

  5. David Cheong Said,

    yatz - yeah baby!!!

    chingy - oit! must come ok!!!!

    curryegg - hahahaha I know =D

    johnny - serious? aiya too bad i didn't recognise you..

     

  6. -popjammerz- Said,

    you seriously look like one of my friends la~ :P

    yea next party i hope i am free to joinnn

     

  7. The Author Said,

    yay, i saw my pic~~~ hope 2 meetya nxt party

     

  8. Hwei Ming Said,

    I've been rob!!

    :p

     

  9. Anonymous Said,

    Nuffnang! more parties!
    Make it in sydney nxt time!!!

     

  10. David Cheong Said,

    popjammerz - yeah meh, scary lah hahaha

    jan - lol don't need to be next party one ma. any gathering will do. can go out yumcha also lol

    hwei ming - too bad =p

     

  11. David Cheong Said,

    3point8 - yeah I don't mind. free tickets to sydney!!! LOL

     

  12. Simon Seow Said,

    ya, more party. Do a Zombie vs Human party.

     

  13. David Cheong Said,

    simon - that one memang siao but I also want hahaha

     

  14. Johnny Ong Said,

    sydney? wow, nuffnang to fly us over to sydney or send us by cruise ....... not bad not bad.

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!

    Blog Archive