Chic Charity

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Chic Charity held at Mont Kiara

Ferarri

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Ferarri car at Pavillion KL

Cupcake Munch

Posted by David On March - 07 - 2009

Cupcake Chic at The Curve

Nuffnang Sharing Session @ Italianniese

When he posted? David Cheong On 3:53 AM
I was supposed to blog about this quite some time ago...

2

But being the super procrastinator, I am definitely the champion in prolonging stuffs wtf and I'm sorry ok! It's not like I have all the time in the world to blog but I do try my best! So anyways, a not so distant past back a couple of Sunday's ago, I was selected as one of the 20 bloggers that is to attend Nuffnang's first sharing session.

1

I was actually puzzled and clueless at first as to what it was all about. In fact, the only eye-catching section of the announcement was that there was free food, in fact it was Itallianesse. Well other than the sharing of MDG experiences by Ringo and Cindy of course but food was of more importance.

Heck I'm weird but hey a guy has gotta love his food anyway!

7

And so myself, Kel Li, Joshua and Nigel were among the DGMB-ians selected for the sharing session. Ever since I really started to meet people through blogging, I love meeting more and more people. Such as ElectronicFly, Cassie my group member from Project Trafford, of course Cindy from MDG, Sara, Sherry, Zoe, Nuffnang's newest staff Pinky and many more.

12

It was not a bad start for the first among many other sessions I might say as we bloggers warmed up to each other pretty fast and of course hearing the experiences Cindy and Ringo had during their 'horrible torture' in MDG. And till now, I am still stucked to my opinion that reality shows are just pure b.s. and to tell you the truth, I never actually watched MDG after the release of the third episode.

Unless something awesome happens or the earth might break apart lol.....

6

Truth is, sharing experiences with each other and introducing ourselves to new people are always encouraging the a point where it has made me believe that chances are, these people just might be the ones that I could have really cool things to share with. For example, my awesome DGMB members whom was incorporated just by a random movie gathering and are still as close as ever.

3

But nevertheless there are limitations to how a person percieves it but lets leave it at that! But anyways, the sharing session was awesome! Many photos were taken to a point where other restauranters thought that it was a birthday party. In fact, it was partly a so-called surprise birthday party because we celebrated Kate's birthday on the day also!

4

Armed with a whatchamacallit cake, Kate was dragged into being drowned with birthday wishes, a song and of course pictures with every single people there together with her cake. An overnight famous cake eh....

5

Oh by the way, this month's sharing session announcement is already up, and if you are up for it do check it out on Nuffnang's blog or for a shortcut, click here to check it out. Have fun and haha go whacko ok!!!

6 Response to "Nuffnang Sharing Session @ Italianniese"

  1. panda Said,

    my turn to say
    "wah, so long now only you post ah"
    hehehehe :p

     

  2. Cassie Said,

    hail the champion of prolonging stuffss...haha jk =p

    and oo i wasn't aware when you took that pic of me hehe candid AND i didn't look too bad..hmmm you must be a good photographer haha =D

    p.s better late than never

     

  3. Jen Said,

    free food! wtf. next time must tapau ;)

     

  4. David Cheong Said,

    blue_racoon - haha fine fine hmph

    angelicassie - lol hurray! and I am I am haha

    jen - lol next time we go there sama sama lah lol

     

  5. Simon Seow Said,

    Take your time lah. It's your blog mah.

     

  6. David Cheong Said,

    simon - true true =)

     

    Adsense Ads

    This is me!